The California Solar Initiative - Thermal Program is now accepting incentive applications for solar water heating systems for:
- Installed single-family residential systems.
- Multifamily residential and commercial systems.
- Low income single-family and multifamily systems.
If you are not a licensed contractor or are not planning to install a system yourself, your contractor will submit and process a rebate application for you.
All contractors or self-installers participating in the CSI-Thermal Program are required to attend a no-cost one-day training workshop. At the completion of the workshop, you will be issued a registration key that you can enter below to create an account to submit rebate applications for systems you install.
Please visit the links below for a schedule of workshops in your area and to sign up for a workshop. Once you have received a registration key, return to this page to register for an account. Successful registration is the final step to becoming an eligible contractor or self-installer in the CSI-Thermal Program.
Installer WorkshopsFor information about Installer Workshops, please visit:
- Pacific Gas & Electric Company - http://www.pge.com/csithermal
- Center for Sustainable Energy (SDG&E Territory) - http://www.energycenter.org/swh
- Southern California Gas Company - https://www.socalgas.com/save-money-and-energy/solar-water-heating
- Southern California Edison - http://www.sce.com/csithermal